~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arya..

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-13

arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P Empty
PostSubject: arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P   arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm

hey, any1 ever check this thing anymore? i miss u guys so much but i deleted co off my comp cuz TQ SUCKS DONKEY BALLS Evil or Very Mad just sayin hi pplz love ya guys cheers lol! cheers

(p.s. i like the bouncy guy bounce bounce bounce )
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya

arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P   arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:57 am

u fucker! log on yahoo more! Sad!!! and yes tq does suck donkey balls i got banned ! for 150 cps!
Back to top Go down
https://azzarum.forumotion.net
Arya..

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: hi...tis me again, im looking for meat and lily? where are you guys?   arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:02 pm

i er...was looking for meat and lily, i was going to invite them to my wedding (this is arya btw [jordan irl] but ya...its been awhile...hows it going everyone? if anyone sees this lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P   arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P Empty

Back to top Go down

arya be here for the moment =P im here to talk ^.^...not to play just talk, sorry peoples =P
Page 1 of 1