~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New allied guild for you.

Go down 
+2
Serin
wanker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wanker

wanker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-28

New allied guild for you. Empty
PostSubject: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 am

Hi all FiNN just passed me yesterday asking for ~MeatBall~ or B1ack_LiLy, he was ready to make allience between ~|AzzArum|~ and Extreme||.
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:01 am

Heh. I cant say much for that
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:10 pm

extreme got alot of people pissin me off but the allys we got now do to(not any of ur guildies wanker dw) but yea so i say go ahead but if they piss me off in any way ima fucking slaughter them
Back to top Go down
https://azzarum.forumotion.net
wanker

wanker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:26 am

Hi all a little more info to you all, if you make allie with Extreme||. capture the fag and perfect enemy automatically puts you on theirs enemy list.
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:09 am

wanker wrote:
Hi all a little more info to you all, if you make allie with Extreme||. capture the fag and perfect enemy automatically puts you on theirs enemy list.
Im glad someone besides me noticed that. Oh, and you left out Restless Souls. They are also in with CTF and PE, so allying Extreme/Invul makes them ALSO enemies. Choose carefully. ^^
Back to top Go down
B1ack_LiLy
Administrator
B1ack_LiLy

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Truthfully i dont know if GW is worth all this political BS. What happen to going to gw and just having a good time? Y is it we have to take sides? To me it is just too much extra BS we really dont need to worry about. But thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
SKLAAR

Male
Number of posts : 11
Humor : Pray you never find out...
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:56 pm

B1ack_LiLy wrote:
Truthfully i dont know if GW is worth all this political BS. What happen to going to gw and just having a good time? Y is it we have to take sides? To me it is just too much extra BS we really dont need to worry about. But thats just my opinion.

I would tend to agree, I would like to go the direction of Nightstalkers and become a neutral guild and forget about guildwar, or at least till we all get to be bulkers like the A-holes that take it too seriously. Also being neutral does not mean taking shit from other guilds but staying out of the silly politics.
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:53 pm

SKLAAR wrote:
B1ack_LiLy wrote:

I would tend to agree, I would like to go the direction of Nightstalkers and become a neutral guild and forget about guildwar, or at least till we all get to be bulkers like the A-holes that take it too seriously. Also being neutral does not mean taking shit from other guilds but staying out of the silly politics.
Easiest way to go nuetral at this point is to just do our own thing. If needed, i can set up a meeting between us, FiNN, Pendulum, Alien and Vlad. IF need be. Shouldn't need to tho.
Back to top Go down
~MeatBall~
Administrator
~MeatBall~

Male
Number of posts : 16
Humor : a piece of pie always makes a man happy and some women too lol
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Serin wrote:
SKLAAR wrote:
B1ack_LiLy wrote:

Easiest way to go nuetral at this point is to just do our own thing. If needed, i can set up a meeting between us, FiNN, Pendulum, Alien and Vlad. IF need be. Shouldn't need to tho.
Been there done that now i feel better either way our new allies is fine with me even if we have to deal with the immature ppl in enemy guilds. The thing is it happened and we will deal with it, we didnt get this big by running our mouth and being fucked up about wanting to act like god. So in my opinion let the godlike feel how getting outnumbered is...safe to say cause they told me so lol. LET THERE BE PIE
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New allied guild for you.   New allied guild for you. Empty

Back to top Go down

New allied guild for you.
Page 1 of 1