~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KOS SCAMMERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B1ack_LiLy
Administrator
B1ack_LiLy

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-17

KOS SCAMMERS Empty
PostSubject: KOS SCAMMERS   KOS SCAMMERS EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 am

Hi all aparently this char has been passed around several times, espen made it a long time ago, he quitted for another server and gave it away, and the brother to that one took over again, i am confused totally here, and the real Dasani also made the char ThAKiNg or something like that, 1 said it was stolen and 1 said it was given away when i talked to dasani and thaking about the char thaking. But the end of it all is the owner of ~Dasani~ now have scammed winterblizzard from a super club and blade both 2 soc a total of around 5000 cp. So no matter who or what the one in dasani or thaking says they are both KOS
This is a post i have copied from wanker. I HATE SCAMMERS!!!!!! ~Dasani~ also claimes to be the original AntiChrist. So yes KOS both of these chars.
Winter i am sorry hope things get better for u. cheers
Back to top Go down
wanker

wanker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-28

KOS SCAMMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS SCAMMERS   KOS SCAMMERS EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:27 am

I killed ~Dasani~ in bird yesterday for that stunt he pulled, and told him why he was thrown of my friend list and from guild Black-Knights and why i killed him.
The char called me again today ( i have to call it "the char" now not ~Dasani~), i really can't find out who is on ~Dasani~, that i must admit, has puzzeled me for quiet a while now, but aparently all was good with him and me, when he called me earlier today, until i explained to him that now it is "the char" not the player this guild and mine is killing now, until items is returned to winter.
Back to top Go down
SKLAAR

Male
Number of posts : 11
Humor : Pray you never find out...
Registration date : 2008-08-14

KOS SCAMMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS SCAMMERS   KOS SCAMMERS EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:16 pm

KK i will KOS the bastard as well, scammers are scum and must pay for this shit!
And to screw over peeps that thought they were friends is even worse.This asshead just made my LIST!
Back to top Go down
B1ack_LiLy
Administrator
B1ack_LiLy

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-17

KOS SCAMMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS SCAMMERS   KOS SCAMMERS EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 pm

SKLAAR wrote:
KK i will KOS the bastard as well, scammers are scum and must pay for this shit!
And to screw over peeps that thought they were friends is even worse.This asshead just made my LIST!
what he said lol!
Back to top Go down
wanker

wanker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-28

KOS SCAMMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS SCAMMERS   KOS SCAMMERS EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:34 am

Hi talked a lot to the fake ~Dasani~ again today, he was still trying to prove he was the real one, but failed all tests. But i had him to log onto another char to prove it, that one was a member here also, but is kicked now that char is Water|From|Hell this one follows to my kos list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KOS SCAMMERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOS SCAMMERS   KOS SCAMMERS Empty

Back to top Go down

KOS SCAMMERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~|AzzArum|~ :: ~|AzzArum|~ :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: