~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of Serin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

The Return of Serin Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:38 pm

[b]where to begin, where to begin. So much happened because I left and why I left, not really sure. I will clear the air, I think. First off, I am not here to fight. I'm here to do what the guild was intended for: to help the new people. I knew Jazzee, as a friend, and I'm fairly certain that's what she wanted. Not a pk/bot/hack haven.
Next. Why I left. That's simple. I look up, and decided to listen to what was goin on around me. I realized that I was pulling the duties of a GL when I wasn't one, and that wasn't anyone's fault. What is my fault is that I allowed myself to be the face of the guild. That was wrong of me and I apologize. I also noticed that we had alot of what shouldn't be, in the guild. So I had two options, stay and muck things up, or atk the problem from a different angle. I chose the latter. So if you fall in that catergory of what shouldn't be, consider this your only warning that I'm watching you. FrostBurnt Ice is a wonderful gadget that isn't online anymore, that helps find lil things like bots. Of course, some of the crap I saw I didn't even bother to turn it on, but others.... sheesh. So basically, being outside the guild made it to where I had no attachments, making it very easy to do what I felt like....
Lets see, what else...
I am me, and I don't want any of you to forget that. I have alot of friends on here, true, and most I will trust with just about anything. But if I DON'T then don't dwell on it, its just somthing im working thru, k?
Pking. M...erm.... Unleashed already stated what he's gonna do if you busted. I will state what I'M going to do if I do. If I catch you pking I will kill you/capture myself. You think I kid? Try me.
Last but most definitely not least, Keaira. For starters, if some of you haven't noticed, after everything that has recently happened, if you looked at her you will STILL see that her husband ingame is yours truly. Think about that. After everything that "supposedly" she did to me I'm still her husband, still her friend, and still like playing with her. Doesn't that mean ANYTHING? So the garbage being spewed about her, squash it. NOW. Disrespecting her is the same as dissing her Honor. and dissing her Honor is the same as dissing mine. You do NOT want me focused on you. So, I'm asking each and every one of you to treat her with the same respect that you treat me with. Oh, and the next person that accuses her of " whoring her self out for gears" is meeting a blade ingame, and a temp ban on here. I flat out REFUSE to allow that shit to continue from this moment forth. I haven't made a single threat, by the way, but a promise. And one last thing..... Have fun in GW, cause imma be there!
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Keaira

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Amen! love you babe Cool
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:35 pm

u think she didnt return the favor -.-

in other news good 2 have u back bro,
about the hackers/botters ect....

the guild has ALOT of members biggest on the guild, that comes with hackers pkers botters, its only natural with a guild this large wut you gotta do is make ur best effort to catch and punish them, im not that strict on pking i understand completely everyone wants to go out and kill people when there getting mad and i laugh when people take it personal,
furthermore i agree completely on the rest and yea as said b4 good 2 have u back

Peace,
UnknownLegend
Back to top Go down
https://azzarum.forumotion.net
Keaira

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 am

[quote="UnknownLegend"]u think she didnt return the favor -.-

return the fav.? you on crack? he read ur post... and thinks what you had to say was bull. k thanks FAILED!
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:34 am

good 4 u... i dont give a shit -.- if ur not guild then gtfo, srry serin
Back to top Go down
Keaira

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:27 am

UnknownLegend wrote:
good 4 u... i dont give a shit -.- if ur not guild then gtfo, srry serin
one im allie.. two im reg. and three get off ur high horse you dont run me and your not goin to run me... SIT down kid.
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:37 am

Unknown, leave her be. Unless you are sayin that's how you wish to treat me.
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 pm

so.. ur gonan start treatin me like a spaztastic thats constantly on the rag????
Back to top Go down
Gerenal-B

Gerenal-B

Male
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm

i treat everyone nice unless they be mean to me
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 pm

UnknownLegend wrote:
so.. ur gonan start treatin me like a spaztastic thats constantly on the rag????
I treat everyone with respect unless they prove to me they don't deserve it. Or are you saying I don't?
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:47 pm

no im saying ur stepping into a fight that doesnt involve you...
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 pm

UnknownLegend wrote:
no im saying ur stepping into a fight that doesnt involve you...
Eh? what ya mean?[i]
Back to top Go down
Xale

Xale

Female
Number of posts : 36
Humor : (o_(o_(o_(o_o)_o)_o)_o) AzzArum Stampeed!
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Why does she have a underaged hentai avatar? ;_;
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Xale wrote:
what ever happened to you making ME one? lol, i still have a db waiting on it!!
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:06 am

Xale wrote:

meh theres no nudity in it so no one cares guess thas jus how she wants to be
Back to top Go down
Xale

Xale

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 am

UnknownLegend wrote:
Xale wrote:

meh theres no nudity in it so no one cares guess thas jus how she wants to be

she wants to be hentai jailbait? ok Lol

Avatars ill be making soon i suppose, I've a lot of work ahead of me so um, leave me what you would like for an avatar an idea sometime, just gona be a bit slow in getting it, again, lots of work to do lol flower
Back to top Go down
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am

how u even kno wut it its 0.o........

we should hang out more ;P
Back to top Go down
Xale

Xale

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Rofl XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Serin   The Return of Serin Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Serin
Page 1 of 1