~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Okay, this whole section of the forums will be for other games, cause truthfully, as fun as Conquer Online is, you will eventually find yourself playing other games. So I made this section to list those games, as well as who plays. No one has to post, but it would be nice to know. Who knows, you may find someone that plays the same game as you. Only time will tell. Oh well, like always, I will Update the SECOND post.
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Eve Online. Its a game about space ships, space pirates and making a living. Learning curve is moderate. Time needed to master is Extreme. I'm already at the point where skills takes LITERALLY weeks to learn. Upside is you don't have to be on during that time. Downside is that its a pay to play.

Hero Online. Its fun, quick and that's about it. The quests and characters are more evolved than CO's, but if you have no friends, prepare for a bumpy road.
Yugioh Online. Nice game, also, in a way, pay to play. I am personally disgusted with how the game is being ran today. I rather be playing Magic The Gathering right now ( not saying that MTG is a bad game. Its FAR more in depth and has way more strats than yugioh.
Back to top Go down
Jeezeyo

Jeezeyo

Male
Number of posts : 12
Humor : PWN them and watch them cry like the baby thay are

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Serin wrote:
Eve Online. Its a game about space ships, space pirates and making a living. Learning curve is moderate. Time needed to master is Extreme. I'm already at the point where skills takes LITERALLY weeks to learn. Upside is you don't have to be on during that time. Downside is that its a pay to play.

Hero Online. Its fun, quick and that's about it. The quests and characters are more evolved than CO's, but if you have no friends, prepare for a bumpy road.
Yugioh Online. Nice game, also, in a way, pay to play. I am personally disgusted with how the game is being ran today. I rather be playing Magic The Gathering right now ( not saying that MTG is a bad game. Its FAR more in depth and has way more strats than yugioh.

so are you saying there is a MTG online .. and if so is it pay to play .. or free
and yes it has hundreds of thousands of different strats .. i love the game
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Jeezeyo wrote:
Serin wrote:

Yugioh Online. Nice game, also, in a way, pay to play. I am personally disgusted with how the game is being ran today. I rather be playing Magic The Gathering right now ( not saying that MTG is a bad game. Its FAR more in depth and has way more strats than yugioh.)

so are you saying there is a MTG online .. and if so is it pay to play .. or free
and yes it has hundreds of thousands of different strats .. i love the game
MTG DOES have an online game, I'm not 100% certain that it is still open though. Its free BUT, you have buy the cards you wish to play with, either via trades or spending money on the booster packs. It was fun, and a great way to test deck ideas, someday I may return to playing it, its that addictive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~|AzzArum|~ :: Serin's Corner :: Other Games-
Jump to: