~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game Called Final Fantasy Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

The Game Called Final Fantasy Online Empty
PostSubject: The Game Called Final Fantasy Online   The Game Called Final Fantasy Online EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 pm

I actually have this. Was wondering if anyone out there played it. Anywho, I will do this the same as the others, info, hints, etc, I will post.
Back to top Go down
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

The Game Called Final Fantasy Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Called Final Fantasy Online   The Game Called Final Fantasy Online EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 am

Final Fantasy Online is obviously a p2p. It has a slow level progression, but, once past 18, you really don't care anymore. You see, 18 is when you can get Sub Jobs, which makes your character even more unique. Its an old game, and as such its populated by higher level people ( I think the running average is no less than 35, and the current level cap of ANY ONE CLASS is 75) Link Pearls are basically their version of guilds. Making money in that game is rediculously easy. You can literally kill an enemy at lvl 1 and it can drop something worth 10g, no joke ( its an onion in case you are wondering, get a stack of them, 12, then sell for 10k gil) I find myself keep coming back to it to play. But of course, if you hate the series as a whole, then you might not like it. And this game predates WoW so no references to it there, but the other way around.
Back to top Go down

The Game Called Final Fantasy Online
Page 1 of 1