~|AzzArum|~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Section Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya
Registration date : 2008-08-13

General Section Info Empty
PostSubject: General Section Info   General Section Info EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 am

in this section we will post the rules of the forum and will also function as a guide and helpfull hints for newbies
Back to top Go down
https://azzarum.forumotion.net
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

General Section Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Section Info   General Section Info EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am

If you need any help, obviously you can ask. If you are caught with what we admins/mods call, "just wrong" sig or avvy, we will take the first step by censoring it and warning you. If it happens again, temp ban. A third time... you get the idea. Just follow the rules listed on avatar size. I WILL go around checking those things, so don't think you can slide. The only exceptions to this rule CURRENTLY is myself, and Unknown. Even so, I will not have a sig that has inappropiate material. Nor an avvy, although my avvy IS bigger than whats posted ( Admins gotta have SOME perks you know)
Back to top Go down

General Section Info
Page 1 of 1