~|AzzArum|~

Forum for the Conquer Online guild ~|AzzArum|~ on the Fury Server|||| Rest in Peace Jazzee
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Monsters and Items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperArmour
Moderator
SuperArmour

Male
Number of posts : 42
Age : 25
Location : I DUNNO, I AM A BR, I LIVE IN A TENT
Humor : Sure
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:29 am

I would like to create this post to help our "noobies" and maybe even high lvl players.

1. I would like to have a list of monsters that have good drops

2. Monsters that give good exp (with lvls at which u should kill monsters)

3. Monsters that are just plain fun to kill

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Drop Monsters:

1. Mini Macaques (New Canyon) for lvl 70 and above

2. New Forest Monsters for lvl 45-50 and above

3. Huge Snakes?? <----can someone spend a day there?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good exp monsters:

1. Alien Serpents/ Basilisks for lvl 110-122 (edited by UnknownLegend)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fun to kill:

1. Snakes, they die funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Age : 35
Location : Amerika
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 am

The snakes in New Canyon are actually better drops for most people, since the items are in the 70 range. The mini macs are good for selling tho. A good level to be to simply hunt there depends on class. An archer should be about 90ish with decent gear for the snakes. 70 is passable for the macs. A trojan would need to be at the appropiate level ( I think its 57 for the apes and I KNOW its 70 for the snakes). Wars can be about 6-10 levels lower than trojans, due entirely to SuperMan (XP Skill) and decent to great gear ( more on that in a different section). Waters should be getting Powerleveled at both spots ( sorry but unless its a reborn water it will be hurting there) or be at roughly 100 for the macs and 110 for the snakes (yeah, I need better confirm on this ) Almost forgot fires. If a fire wants to LEVEL at those spots he can be about 10-15 levels lower( I tested that myself... with crap gear) But hunting he should be about 5 levels above both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 am

i think your forgetting about the awsomeness of birdmen
awsome hunting spot awsome sm spot and awsome scatter spot perfect for all lvling and hunting needs but u need to be a little higher lvl then 70 i sugest 87-92 for all classes 85 for wars(with sheilds) and 70 for archers and taos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://azzarum.forumotion.net
Serin

Serin

Male
Number of posts : 66
Age : 35
Location : Amerika
Humor : Plenty. Got to have a sense of it to survive in this business
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:58 am

UnknownLegend wrote:
i think your forgetting about the awsomeness of birdmen
awsome hunting spot awsome sm spot and awsome scatter spot perfect for all lvling and hunting needs but u need to be a little higher lvl then 70 i sugest 87-92 for all classes 85 for wars(with sheilds) and 70 for archers and taos
The biggest issue with birdmen is that it's usually crowded. And do the math, for a war with a shield to do birdmen at 85 he would need some pretty good gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:20 am

Serin wrote:
UnknownLegend wrote:
i think your forgetting about the awsomeness of birdmen
awsome hunting spot awsome sm spot and awsome scatter spot perfect for all lvling and hunting needs but u need to be a little higher lvl then 70 i sugest 87-92 for all classes 85 for wars(with sheilds) and 70 for archers and taos
The biggest issue with birdmen is that it's usually crowded. And do the math, for a war with a shield to do birdmen at 85 he would need some pretty good gear.

bullshit i wuz sheild club in da beginning my armor wuznt even +1 and i did birdmen at 85 they wuz hittin 1s on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://azzarum.forumotion.net
SuperArmour
Moderator
SuperArmour

Male
Number of posts : 42
Age : 25
Location : I DUNNO, I AM A BR, I LIVE IN A TENT
Humor : Sure
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Actually,

To hunt at birdmen, Archers need to get lvl 120-130 with awesome gears to get 1-2 hit them. Low levels have a HAAAARD time "hunting" there, but lvling is awesome if no high lvl archers steal kills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:29 pm

SuperArmour wrote:
Actually,

To hunt at birdmen, Archers need to get lvl 120-130 with awesome gears to get 1-2 hit them. Low levels have a HAAAARD time "hunting" there, but lvling is awesome if no high lvl archers steal kills.



hunt and lvl at the same time -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://azzarum.forumotion.net
SuperArmour
Moderator
SuperArmour

Male
Number of posts : 42
Age : 25
Location : I DUNNO, I AM A BR, I LIVE IN A TENT
Humor : Sure
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:39 pm

UnknownLegend wrote:
SuperArmour wrote:
Actually,

To hunt at birdmen, Archers need to get lvl 120-130 with awesome gears to get 1-2 hit them. Low levels have a HAAAARD time "hunting" there, but lvling is awesome if no high lvl archers steal kills.



hunt and lvl at the same time -.-

...ummm archers cant, ive tried many times, try 10-15 hitting a monster where lvl 130 archers 1 hit them....its pretty tough to get kills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:21 am

SuperArmour wrote:
UnknownLegend wrote:
SuperArmour wrote:
Actually,

To hunt at birdmen, Archers need to get lvl 120-130 with awesome gears to get 1-2 hit them. Low levels have a HAAAARD time "hunting" there, but lvling is awesome if no high lvl archers steal kills.



hunt and lvl at the same time -.-

...ummm archers cant, ive tried many times, try 10-15 hitting a monster where lvl 130 archers 1 hit them....its pretty tough to get kills.

LOOT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://azzarum.forumotion.net
SuperArmour
Moderator
SuperArmour

Male
Number of posts : 42
Age : 25
Location : I DUNNO, I AM A BR, I LIVE IN A TENT
Humor : Sure
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:07 am

UnknownLegend wrote:
SuperArmour wrote:
UnknownLegend wrote:
SuperArmour wrote:
Actually,

To hunt at birdmen, Archers need to get lvl 120-130 with awesome gears to get 1-2 hit them. Low levels have a HAAAARD time "hunting" there, but lvling is awesome if no high lvl archers steal kills.



hunt and lvl at the same time -.-

...ummm archers cant, ive tried many times, try 10-15 hitting a monster where lvl 130 archers 1 hit them....its pretty tough to get kills.

LOOT!!

Yes stand on met (lvl 130 archer's met) while lvl 130 arch super 2 socks kills u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnknownLegend
Administrator
UnknownLegend

Male
Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Location : I dont told u boy, Im a soldier boy, Got no choice but to be a riida
Humor : I approach you boy, with the toaster boy, get to point blank range then fiiya
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:55 pm

dude i been archer they dont notice all of em and who said mets items u dipshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://azzarum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monsters and Items   

Back to top Go down
 
Monsters and Items
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» September Fountain Items
» 2011 SDCC MotuC items revealed!
» Looking for Epic Items::
» Brand New Menu Items!
» NEW: The English Patch for Hollywood Monsters (Pendulo Studios,1997).

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~|AzzArum|~ :: Newby Welcome-
Jump to: